Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Update

Hello blog readers!
Sorry about the spring break madness not ending well, I had some issues with a LAN gaming party I had. (Lets just say that there are disadvantages to laptops not having room for fans or heat sinks...). So anyways, Its going to be a few more days before I can get back to posting. I'm waiting for some stuff to come in the mail and they will start arriving by tommarrow. But for today, I'm going to go and watch a baseball game. Have Fun!

Be sure to like, comment, and share this article with your friends. And if you have a good article idea, please click "Suggest An Article" at the top of the page. It takes five minutes and really helps me out. And if you know of a good (and perferably free) shopping cart solution for digital downloads, I would love it if you could email me at wordman05@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment