Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Spring Break New Idea

It is Spring Break, so there will be something new that we will begin doing.This originally came up because we were having trouble talking about new things (mainly because we have two websites), I will begin this new thing. I will put up some graphic art. This does not mean that it will be bloody and messed up, it means that I will be making art on Gimp2. If you know what Gimp is, than you should know that it is like Photoshop but free. I would also like to say that if anyone sends in a graphic to me I will put it up, but it will be okay-ed by me. If it is not okay-ed, I will tell you and I may give you a reason why.

Here is the plan. I will try to get one up every week, but if no one sends one in on the times I don't make one, than I will say that there will be none for that week. Since I am lazier than Josh, most likely if no one sends in a graphic there won't be anything for that week. You should know that I am lazier since I don't really respond that much on the blogs. I am sorry about that, but that is how I am.

If you have any questions about this new thing that we will be doing ask me or Josh, but mostly me. The first one will be posted later this week or next week depending on how I feel. Again any questions about this will be answered by me

It will only be on our other website, http://20wattelectronics.blogspot.com/, until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment