Thursday, March 14, 2013

Heat shrink tubing

Hello readers!
If you are looking for super cheap (but good quality) heat/cold shrink tubing, I have found a store for you! Head over to http://www.0576hg.com/. One note: if you don't speak Chinese, there is a button in the top right corner titled "English" for you to use. For other languages, I'm not sure google translate will work for you. I tried using it before I found the translate button on the site and google translate didn't seem to translate anything. Have Fun!

Be sure to like, +1, tweet, Digg, and email your friends about this article (unless they don't like electronic projects, then send them over to 20wattelectronics.blogspot.com). If you want to ask me a question, suggest an article, or recommend your company for a post, just send me an email at wordman05@hotmail.com. Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment