Sunday, May 26, 2013

A virtual museum

Hello blog readers! Sorry I missed geek pride day yesterday, my router isn't the best for 100% uptime. I just thought I would share with you a really neat website: www.winworldpc.com. This website is an online museum with all sorts of stuff like windows 0.1-windows ME ISOs. They have beta ISOs for vista and xp. They also have some Mac OSs but I haven't had a chance to try them out yet. They also have old software and a link to a really good game website (coreduo.me.uk, thanks Cooltile for the reminder!). The game website has the best classics you could find like flight sim 98, or sim copter. Have Fun!

Be sure to like, comment, +1, tweet, or whatever you want to use to share this post. And be sure to click on "suggest an article" above. It takes 5 minutes and really helps me out. And remember that ANYONE can comment below. No sign-in required. Have Fun!

One more thing. I'm currently working on something I'm going to call project Chicago (you old-school windows fans might recognize this name). I'm planning to release it by the end of the summer. Stay tuned as I am going to be needing help and will post here when the need arises. Have Fun!

1 comment:

  1. The link was www.coreduo.me.uk.

    -Cooltile

    ReplyDelete