Thursday, April 04, 2013

Update

Sorry it's taken so long! But hello again blog readers. Here are my excuses for not posting in a while (I'll post how to do most of these things when I'm done):
-I'm learning how to build an 8 but computer from scratch.
-I'm doing motion tracking in blender (my favorite CAD program.
-I'm working on some YouTube videos.
-I'm being lazy (I don't need to post how to do this)
So keep watching for new posts. Have Fun!

Remember to like, +1, digg, tweet, email, and tell your friends about this blog. And if you have some knowledge you would like to share, click "suggest an article" at the top of the page. It really helps me out and let's you share your knowledge with the world. If you want to contact me for a business offer, suggest your business/products for a post, or you want to tell me something, shoot me an email at wordman05@hotmail.com. Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment