Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'm Here

Sorry that I haven't really done anything or said anything since I joined the staff in this blog spot. I am not really that technical type of guy, but I will try my best to help you with any questions. Just send it to my actual gmail account (waterjutsumt@gmail.com). I will try to do something about it, but if I can't figure it out I will ask Josh to help. One last thing before I am done with this post, I will not check my gmail that often, so I will not answer it quickly. If you want to reach me faster register at soul-arena.com. The website is a strategy game that deals with a show called bleach. If you would like to play it go ahead, but if you want to talk to me my name is waterjutsumt in that website too. I am sorry again that I haven't really helped, and I would like to thank Josh for letting me join his staff in his blog spot. Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment