Monday, July 02, 2012

Blog update

Ok, I edited the settings files for this site so now ANYONE can comment (except for spam bots), even without a Google account. One of the reasons I did this is because I need a vote. I I might do a video or audio podcast for this blog but I will only do it if the readers will actually watch/listen to it! Comment if you think this site should or should not have a podcast. Please be constructive in your comments and not just reply yes or no. I would like some feedback on what you think it should be like (product reviews, tutorials, etc...) and what YOU would like to see in an episode. Or, if you reply no, please let me know why, I can use this data for future votes and changes to the site. Comment now! This vote is only open for a few weeks so hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment